39 times the internet fell in love with Benedict Cumberbatch
HAPPY 39TH BIRTHDAY BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH!
1. When he tried – and failed – to say “penguins”
2. When he was Top Gear’s goofiest Star in a Reasonably Priced Car
3. When he had the best time partying with Michael Fassbender at the Golden Globes
4. When he accepted an award in his board shorts.
5. When Sherlock had one too many
6. When he channeled Beyoncé and walked with all the sass..
7. When he announced his engagement in The Times.
8. When he said this about the fairer sex
9. And tried to rename the Cumberbitches..
10. When he floored Harrison Ford with his Chewbacca impression
11. And floored us with his impersonation of G-Nort
12. And let’s not forget these hip hop songs read in the style of Alan Rickman
13. Or when he lent his silky vocals to the lyrics of R Kelly
14. When this happened and we all swooned
15. Or when this Star Trek deleted scene emerged and we all wondered why on earth it didn’t make it into the final movie?
16. When he skydived and looked THIS happy
17. When we all geeked out over his specs appeal at the Golden Globes
18. When he performed the photobomb to end all photobombs
19. And then photobombed again
20. And again..
21. When he punched a journalist to defend Keira Knightley’s honour
22. When his Smaug skills gave us all shivers
23. When he did Mr Napkin Head
24. When he dressed up as Zorro and snogged Reese Witherspoon all in the name of art
25. When he had an adorable Star Trek fanboy freakout on the red carpet
26. When he reminded everyone there were more important things than the set of Sherlock
27. When he *almost* revealed how Sherlock survived that fall
28. When Simon Pegg tricked him into protecting himself with ‘neutron cream’
29. When he got an invite to the Wimbledon final and took his dad
30. The time a journalist showed him the otter meme
31. When he and Martin Freeman looked THIS happy to start work on Sherlock
32. When he likened his name to a “fart in a bath”
33. When he was first out of his seat at the chance to present a Golden Globe with Jennifer Aniston
34. When he busted a move on the set of Star Trek
35. This bromance. Always.
36. When he got bored on a plane and did the Harlem Shake with his fingers
37. This delightfully sweary Sherlock outtake
38. When he got down with the kids on Sesame Street
39. And – saving the best ’til last – when he won the internet with his ice bucket challenge.
Posted on July 21, 2015, in Benedict Cumberbatch, Sherlock, Star Trek: Into Darkness, Tom Hiddleston and tagged Benedict Cumberbatch, Sherlock, Star Trek: Into Darkness, Tom Hiddleston. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.